For a change, your Yahoo account security needs to be reviewed on a periodic basis. With the increasing online threats, it becomes necessary to have the mechanisms in place that offers complete security. And on that front, you can change the password, which first acts as the first line of deference. Creating a password is not necessarily a difficult task. Well, in case, if something comes up unexpectedly, then you can contact the experts online by dialing the Yahoo customer service phone number.
The procedure for creating a strong password
- Open your preferred web browser and go to Yahoo.com.
- Sign-in to your Yahoo account.
- Now tap on the settings icon on the top right of your screen.
- Click Account Info and Select Account Security tab.
- Choose the option Change Password from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a new password and confirm it twice and then, click continue.
Once you have reset the password, there are some tips that you must follow:
- The password should never be disclosed to anyone.
- Always make it a point to sign-out from devices, which are shared.
- Make it a point to link your phone number and a secondary email address, so as to make the recovery process more convenient.
In a scenario, where you are facing immense trouble while changing the password, the smart thing would be to call the 24x7 Yahoo support number.